Semen Lost at Sea...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Babies of the World

This last weekend we went to a Children of the World Christmas Party that was really cool... Inside of a large room of a community center, with a huge stage and Santa, there were kids running amok from many different nationalities, having a great time with each other.

They were all so very cute, dancing, playing, play-fighting, tumbling, running... Oh - I just wanted one so bad. Any of them. Soon-Soon... I know it will happen soon. I am totally committed to it, a far cry from a few years ago. But now, I'm completely ready. Hopefully we'll get some things cleared up and we'll be on our way to filling out an application!

Anyway, just seeing these kids made my heart warm up, and my tears fall. Soon...

2 Comments:

  • I am so excited for you!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:25 PM  

  • I just stumbled upon your blog. My husband is also infertile. I never thought about what it meant to him. We found out 30 years ago, but did have two children by a donor. That was the way we chose - not being for everyone. He never thinks about the "way" we had them - they are just "his." This is even down to referring to genetic traits. I wish you all the luck in the world. I know the sorrow of being an infertile couple.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home