Semen Lost at Sea...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Jealousy at Work

So I'm at work now, helping process health insurance applications and it kinda sucks being exposed to people who have kids coming out of their wazoo. One of the partners of the office next-door has 5 kids. So, I'm filling out the app, daydreaming about how great it would be to have one of my own. Then I start getting delusional - role-playing in my head how I'm going to ask him if I can have one of them, to keep. As I go through this torture, I have this deep pit in my stomach, and a feeling of being pathetic for thinking these things.

2 Comments:

  • If you are we all are. When we were visiting my cousin in Vancouver over Thanksgiving we fell in love with her son, and Hub asked why we couldn't just take him - not kidnap him, but you know, ask her for him. As if she'd just hand him over. So you know, you're not the only one. And I don't think its pathetic. Have you chosen a country yet?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:08 PM  

  • We used to love baby sitting because at least for a while we could pretend...
    So we'd volunteer to baby sit for all our friends' babies, and then go home and be very, very quiet.
    Menita
    (lifesjestbook)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home